WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, November 30, 2009

Courtesy Letter

Last week we received our first "courtesy letter" from our Home Owners Association. It was to inform us that we were in violation because we had a weed on our side yard. Yes a weed. They even included a picture and you could barely see it in the picture. I just laughed. They wasted a stamp for that. Elliott and I are very good at up-keeping our yards with all of the homes we have lived in. Shame on us for missing the weed. I guess it is good that they are keeping up on everyone. It is what keeps a neighborhood looking nice. My dad immediately got up and went and pulled the weed...Thanks Dad.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I would love to see a picture of the "weed".
Boy we would be in so much trouble. I think we have more weeds than grass. Weeds grow best in west Texas! I am the one who takes care of the yard and cancer pretty much put our yard on back burner.
Maybe Elliot shoud throw a dirty diaper in the car of the person who wrote the letter! For old times sake. Or just poop in their yard!;)