WHAT MATTERS MOST


Sunday, November 1, 2009

BOO'D

Early in October we received a knock at the door and was left a bag of Halloween goodies. Inside had a poem and a sign for us to put on the door or in a window so our neighbors know we had been Boo'd. Once you are boo'd you then "boo" two others. Kylee, Alyssa, and I had fun finding things to put in a bag for our neighbors to "boo". The girls got a kick out of dropping it off and ringing the door bell and running away. They had to re-ring our one neighbors 3 times! It can get windy here so I put the boo sign in the window next to the door and one week later we got boo'd again. Then 5 days later again...3 times! So I then taped the other boo sign to the front door. It is not that I don't enjoy getting treats...I just felt guilty getting boo'd 3 times.

2 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

We got Boo'd once last year, but not this year!

David and Julie said...

We got boo'ed this year and after reading the poem, I decided not to put the sign up, and guess what? We got more cookies! I thought this was a good idea, but Julie put the sign up after the second plate of cookies.