WHAT MATTERS MOST


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Forgetful Fanny

I remember after having Kylee that I felt like the biggest flake. I could not remember anything and would always lose my train of thought in mid sentence. Slowly my brain would get turned back on. I don't know if it was from hormones, lack sleep or the fact that maybe my brain needed to shut down so I could go through the ever so pleasant process of giving birth...without drugs. Regardless it was all the same...except with my last. I am still so forgetful and it has been two years...I swear I would have lost my head 2 years ago if it wasn't attached! I am wondering if I will ever get back my brain or if this is just the reality of the new me....that would not be good. I feel like I should keep a notebook in my back pocket to write myself notes so I can refer to it later. Like when I bought some Halloween goodies for Ryann's preschool class a note referring to where I placed them or even if I actually bought them would have come in handy a few weeks ago, or when I left today to go pick up Kylee and Alyssa from school..note...girls rode their bikes today don't pick them up...would have been nice too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it's a mom thing. I was just talking to Paul about how I have completely lost my mind. I forget everthing or I remember but show up a day late or early. I feel as if i'm going crazy, but what can ya do. I guess we just keep on living, brain dead.

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin

Christian Louboutin Evening
christian louboutin pumps
Christian Louboutin Sandals
Christian Louboutin Wedges
Christian Loutoutin Boots

jimmy choo shoes
jimmy choo
jimmy choo sale

Jimmy Choo Sandals