WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, May 10, 2010

First Day of School

Today is my first day of school or more like my first day back to school. I knew when I finished my BS I would always go back. I actually intended on going strait into a Master's program but because we moved to Casper the week after I graduated I knew I would have to put it on hold. Then two more babies came into our family and since we have moved 3 more times. In January, I started feeling it was time to get a move on with college. I was debating between getting a Master's in Occupational Therapy or a Master's in Marriage and Family Counseling. I ultimately decided upon getting a Master's degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology. I was actually finished with my enrollment with M & F counseling and it just wasn't feeling right. After spending some time researching other degrees I came across I-O Psychology and knew this was it! ( I was actually interested in it back in 2002 but my college didn't have a program for it) The program takes 2 years which I would like to try and finish in 1 1/2 years....we'll see. All of my classes will be online. Back to researching and writing...oh and a whole lot of reading!

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

Good luck going back to school! That is awesome!

I would love to go back some day when all the kids are in school and take classes I would actually like and use.