WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, May 3, 2010

13 Years

Elliott and I just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. Where has the time gone? It was low key like every year. This year we went and got some sushi then went over to a friend's house to hang-out and have some adult conversation. I always wondered if you would get bored being married for so long. One thing I have have learned over the years is that Elliott will never allow for a boring life! I am so grateful for him and the great relationship we have. He is my best friend. Our anniversary fell on a Sunday and I debated on wearing my wedding dress to church...but decided not too. But when I can home I had to try it on and to my surprise I could actually zip it up but it didn't quite fit the same...a little snugger...but it did zip up. Not bad for 13 years and 4 kids later.

2 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

Wow, 13 YEARS! That is great that you can fit into your wedding dress! It will be our 10 years this summer!

Bob and Amelia Fawson said...

WOW...I will fit into mine when I am 90 and all old and shriveled up!
GOOD FOR YOU!