WHAT MATTERS MOST


Friday, January 8, 2010

Don't Mess With Ryann

Last night Ryann and Addison were sitting on the bar and I was painting their finger and toenails. Addison was blocking Ryann's view of the TV....this did not make Ryann the happiest. She in her ever so bossy tone told Addison to move. I am trying to work on "excuse me and please" with her. Addison of course can't move and Ryann then proceeds to tell her, "If you DON"T MOVE I AM GOING TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!" I am sensing a bit of pyscho-ness from her...I am thinking she is taking after her Uncle Paul (good news he turned out so their is hope). What ever happened to punching, kicking, hitting, etc. I then asked why would she do such a thing. With the expression of "DUH" because she is making me mad. Then I asked her how she would do it....again with the expression of "DUH" on her face she told me she would use a knife. Well okay then. Where she got this from...?? But it is so comforting knowing my child has thought about ways she can get rid of people at the age of 4. And then this morning she threaten Alyssa that she would cut her head off, too. Looks like Mommy needs to have another talk...or seek counseling for my deranged kid.

My new favorite saying (Thanks Hannah Montana's sidekick for this one, and yes I watch those stupid shows with my kids and find myself laughing along with them) "I hate her so much, I name my boogers after her."

2 comments:

David and Julie said...

You're right about the young hostility coming from Paul. He was so mad at me one time he chased me around the house with the cheese grater.

Anonymous said...

Don't mess with the youngest. We have to compensate for our smaller size. I remember one time Elliott (I think) took a drink of my strawberry milkshake, that took me a while to make, and I got so mad that I threw the cup as hard as I could into the sink. The plastic cup shattered and milkshake went everywhere. Don't drink my strawberry milkshake! DO you think anyone tried to drink from my cup again? I don't think so, it's called respect and I got it that day. seriously though...I am also glad that I turned out alright. Good luck Ryann!