WHAT MATTERS MOST


Saturday, January 23, 2010

4 Year-Old Photography

Ryann knows the rule...she CANNOT EVER touch my camera without asking...EVER! Ryann knows rules but I don't think she understands that she is suppose to follow them. I found my camera on my bed and asked her if she used it...."No"....I guess she didn't realize the pictures SHE took would rat her out...duhh. Here are some of her pictures from her photo session. Some of Addy but the others are random ones inside our house...you forget what things can look like to a little person.

Through the eyes of a four-year-old:


Balcony off my bedroom

I can't help but laugh at this one...Addy is full of expresions.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's great. how funny. Bryant loves to take pictures too.

Bob and Amelia Fawson said...

I loved the pics....maybe that will be her profession! Your stories crack me up!