WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, October 26, 2009

Crossing my Fingers!

We got a phone call Sunday morning from the computer guys and it looks like they are going to be able to get our files back. They are going to put them all on an external hard drive and send them back to us for only the small fee of $400. Pictures are priceless. Granted I do wish I would have taken a little time to back up my files so I wouldn't have to pay $400 but 3 years worth of pictures it will be worth it. Until I get the hard drive back and see them again I will be crossing my fingers it will all work out.

2 comments:

Bob and Amelia Fawson said...

I hope you get them back! Let me know, so I know whether to bring the pics I have of your kids...

Miles Family said...

That's too bad, I really hope you get them back. YOur pool looks amazing! What fun. Were not swimming here if you were wondering :-)