WHAT MATTERS MOST


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Déjà vu

This past Sunday I had a déjà vu moment. Ryann and Addison wore matching Sunday outfits that Kylee and Alyssa had worn in 2003. Kylee and Alyssa are 2 1/2 years apart then a little over 4 years later we had Ryann followed by two years with Addison. This has worked out to be a good thing. Each girl has a buddy to play with, go to school with, be mean or nice too, etc. I love being able to pass down their outfits that I loved and now it is even better when I have matching dresses that Kylee and Alyssa wore to now see Ryann and Addy wear. We call Ryann and Addy our "DO OVERS". We figure it all out with the older to leave perfection for the younger two. HA HA, if only it was that easy. I may not be a perfect mom or have perfect kids but at least I can dress them cute.

Kylee and Alyssa in Spring 2003



Ryann and Addison Jan 2009




I don't have 2 picture of Ryann and Addy because I favor them. I couldn't get one picture of them both looking at me. Addy was not at ALL interested in standing there for a picture. With the help of Kylee it was the best I could do. I think is funny because the older two look nothing like the younger two. I guess the older two are mine and younger two Elliott's.

No comments: