WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome back Computer

Yeah we finally have our computer back and up and running! We also received all of the photos and files that were on the hard drive that died or what ever happened to it. All I can say if Geek Squad really knew what they where doing it would have been running a lot sooner. We had been using a small netbook for 2 months now. I didn't realize how huge our monitor was until now being without it. Oh how having a big monitor is wonderful! It is also nice to have all of our music back that was on our computer. This motivated us to finish organizing the office.

We finally have all of our office stuff 98% organized including all of my craft/scrapbook/sewing stuff. I have discovered that I am the owner of 2 hot & 4 low glue guns...who knew. I could never find one and they are so cheap and so I would just go and buy another. Then I discovered that the "hot" ones are better to make hair bows with and had to buy another only to discover at sometime I had already bought one...and is still in the package. Slowly this house is coming together.

No comments: