WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, December 14, 2009

December Morning Surprise

December 1st Elliott and I woke up to a huge surprise. Elliott's Mom had planned a surprise for us with the girls help. We came downstairs to a table that was completely set in all new Christmas dishes. Kylee and Alyssa had also made breakfast for us all with hot chocolate included. In October, Elliott's parents came out for the weekend so Elliott and I could get away. She found these dishes and had Kylee hide them in her closet until December 1st. I am so amazed that the girls were able to keep a secret after all. It is crazy because I will go and get her dirty laundry sometimes out of her closet and I never noticed. It was a fun surprise.





Please disregard the orange placemats...it was December 1st and since have been changed to Christmas ones.

No comments: