WHAT MATTERS MOST


Thursday, May 14, 2009

BOB

Addy's new favorite thing is "BOOOOOOB" as in "Bob the Builder". When she gets sad she will ask for her "gankie" (blankie) and "BOB". She loves to watch Bob the Builder and frankly it is the cutest thing that she loves BOB of all shows. We have a DVD that has a bunch of different kids shows, Bob the Builder, Barney, etc and for some reason she has become attached to Bob. It isn't very long but hey if that guarantees me 15 minute I take it because nothing else on TV catches her attention. I am not a big fan of letting the TV entertain your kids but it is amazing what a mom can do with 15 minute WITHOUT interruptions (and I have a lot to do right now).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first it sounded like she had a new obsession with boobs.

Bob and Amelia Fawson said...

I'm with Paul and Nikki...thought you meant boobs too! Too bad I got rid of the big Bob the builder doll...I could send it to her...oh well. I am ALL for TV helping a mom out when a few minutes are needed. I would dress you all one at a time for church (your dad was at meetings) and put you in front of the TV to watch Sesame Street. I learned who to put first and who to do last...the one who would undress would be last! OK I know you want to know...it wasn't you...it was John I dressed last.