WHAT MATTERS MOST


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toasted Pretzels

Yesterday morning I was busy getting myself ready and the girls (Ryann & Addy) so we could spend the day at the Zoo. I was going to meet up with an old college roommate that I hadn't seen in almost 5 years. It is embarrassing that I have lived here for over a year and hadn't made the time to reconnect. Right before I left I ran into the kitchen to grab a few snacks. I keep a large jar on the counter that I keep filled with snacks. I grabbed handfuls of pretzels to put in bags for the girls and then noticed that Addison had placed pretzels on top of the toaster oven that sits next to the snack jar. Normally this wouldn't be a huge deal....but she had also turned the toaster oven on to broil and the pretzels were burning. Nice....Nice one. I am so grateful that I went into the kitchen before I had left to catch it. She is ONE BUSY GIRL! It is no wonder that I get very little done.

The Zoo was great, the kids were good, it was fun catching up with my friend, and the weather was beautiful considering it is the beginning of March!

3 comments:

Steph said...

She will go far!

David and Julie said...

Mmmm...toasted pretzels sound good. Just teach your girls how to add mustard.

Bob and Amelia Fawson said...

Don't leave me with Addy...read my blog and you will see why!!! Or, at least make sure insurances are up to date!!!! mom