WHAT MATTERS MOST


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who's Prettier?

Later in the afternoon yesterday I was changing my clothes into something "cuter" for public so we could go run some errands and then head to a friends house for dinner and FHE. Alyssa comes in when I was putting my boots on. She told me that moms are prettier than kids. I asked her why she thought that. She said that we smell better, get to wear pretty jewelry, and we know how to fix our hair so it looks good. She will often hug me and tell me that I smell like a mom. I never knew if that was a good smell. I guess smelling like a mom is a good thing....unless your breastfeeding and it is morning time. That is never a good thing and I am glad that I no longer have to breastfeed. Although I did come across a cute t-shirt that said,"I Make Milk What's Your Superpower?" but is wasn't cute enough to make me want to breastfeed again. Don't get me wrong I think breastfeeding is the best thing you can give your baby and I did breastfeed all of my girls but I had so much milk and got sick of smelling like sour milk ALL THE TIME!

No comments: