WHAT MATTERS MOST


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Elliott's Surprise!


Yesterday we were surprised with a flower delivery for Elliott from his sister Celeste's Family. These flowers were different from the normal flowers because they were all made of fruit. I decided to surprise Elliott and took the girls up to see him after dinner so we could all enjoy the beautiful yummy fruit. We didn't stay long because he was experiencing more pain than usual and Kylee and I didn't want to miss American Idol. :)




Yesterday was a good day for him. His x-ray came back good and they removed his epidural and his catheter. No more bag of urine to follow him around. His x-ray this morning came back good as well and they removed his chest tube (this did NOT feel good) and it looks like he will be able to come home today! We are all so excited. Now I am off to go search for a diaper since I am all out and Addy just went number 2. Please let there be one in the car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that mayonnaise coming out of the strawberries? We're glad to hear that get to go home Elliott! I bet if we played a game of horse, you would beat me.

Dave and Ginger said...

That's great. I hope he's home and on the mend.