WHAT MATTERS MOST


Sunday, February 22, 2009

AIMS

Elliott left today to finish his training program with American Institute of Medical Sales. He is so excited and loves learning about the Orthopedic Medical Device field. He is going to be in Memphis, TN for the next four weeks, uhh. That is a long time and hopefully it will go by fast (for me). He will not be coming home on weekends because it is to far and they have weekend projects. We figure all this time he has spent in the hospital over these last two months is to prepare his women to be without him.

One nice factor is that I can watch the Bachelor on Monday nights without hearing him gripe that it is a dumb show. I really stopped watching that show but got into it while he has been gone every Monday night in the hospital and now I am hooked. He is a really nice guy with a cute little boy (he actually seems to care about the girls feelings vs the previous Bachelors). I know Blah blah blah...

Thanks to modern technology we both have web cams and hope that we can figure them out so we can chat with him. I think this will help the girls being able to see him, especially Ryann and Addy. Yesterday when he was packing Ryann knew something was up and asked where he was going and why. A month is a long time for a three year old, let alone a 20 month old, and a mother with a 3 year old and 20th month old. I will only have 2 weeks on my own and then Paul's wife Nikki will join me with her two little ones. I figure we could keep each other company or pull out our hair together. I am so excited to see them and especially being able to meet my niece Briley for the first time.

2 comments:

David and Julie said...

Really Angela...The Bachelor? Let me guess, you still watch Y&R.

If you need coping strategies, you can talk to Julie about my 6 months away at the Academy...Then again, I did go home every weekend. Also, there was just Makayla at home too, but Julie was pregnant with Hannah at the time...wouldn't that be funny if you are pregnant?

Angela said...

NOT FUNNY! We are very careful after the mishap with Addy. :) You would be happy to know that I have retired from watching Y & R. Rachel Ray is on at the same time and she is much more entertaining.