WHAT MATTERS MOST


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Need More Energy?

When I signed up to coach for beachbody, I discovered a drink they make called Shakeology. It is nutrition simplified. You drink one shake a day and it helps you lose weight, get you healthy, make you regular, lower your cholesterol, and most important give you ENERGY! It delivers your daily vitamins and minerals. It is perfect for the picky eaters and even those that are just not getting in your daily requirement of fruit and veggies.

I eat healthy and exercise 5-6 days a week. Getting up at 5:30 in the morning I would drag by 7 at night. Sometime I would feel I would need a nap around 2 in the afternoon. I would also crave chocolate. By day 3 of drinking this drink I had NO cravings and more importantly I have energy to sustain me through the whole day! I can make it to 10-11 pm at night. I hate feeling tried and dragging and this has been great!

Check out my website for more info www.shakeology.com/onefitfanny

I can also send you a sample if you want to give it a taste. The Chocolate is my favorite and taste like a milkshake...yeah that good!

No comments: