WHAT MATTERS MOST


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TeamBEACHBODY

A few weeks ago I signed up to be a coach for Beachbody.com. They are the makers of fitness videos that you will see in the middle of the night and on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

P90X, Power 90, Brazil Butt-Lift, Insanity, 10 minute trainer, Turbo Jam,....need I go on?

I have a passion for health and with that comes exercise and nutrition! We only get one body, what are you going to do with it? I decided why not help others that set fitness and nutrition goals for themselves and then help them achieve. Looking into being a coach I have found out what a HUGE opportunity this is! Not only can you help others but the ability to grow this business and supplement your income is easy! If you are interested in getting fit physically and financially, let me know.

Find more info at www.beachbodycoach.com/onefitfanny

No comments: