WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, February 15, 2010

Cute Talk

Finally figured out what "Sparkle-lees" means in Addy talk = "Hercules" as in the Disney Movie.

Yesterday I was up in the office and I heard Ryann start freaking out over a spider she saw. The bigger girls came to her rescue and wanted to see the "spider". When the girls saw this scary spider Alyssa became all annoyed because it was teeny tiny and said, "Ryann, C'MON your giving me a break!"

Friday Ryann had her buddy over. They were sitting at the table coloring. I was walking by when her friend pulled out a brown marker, opened it, put the lid back on and said to herself....."Ooh brown THAT IS NOT A GIRL COLOR"....and put it back to grab a purple one. I found this so funny because that was me as a little girl, all about pink, purple, princesses, and dresses! Heaven forbid boy colors!

No comments: