WHAT MATTERS MOST


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Poop

I can't wait for the day that I will no longer have "cleaning up poop" as a job description. Ooohhh and my favorite is when you are in the middle of eating and have to stop to clean poop. It will always ruin an appetite. It is bad enough to have to wipe it off your child's bum and some poop textures are easier than others. But when it is where it doesn't belong....ooohh...now that is my favorite!! For example on the carpet, walls, toys, in swim suit, panties, on hands, up and down legs because it was extra runny, bathtubs, toilet seats...just to name a few. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised by Addison coming to me diaper less with poop on her finger. I am think GREAT where is the mess this time. I asked her to show me the poop. She took me into the bathroom and pointed to the toilet! Yeah she did her first poop in the toilet and all by herself! I really dislike potty training but maybe...just maybe she will be easy.

3 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

I hear ya! Good luck!

Steph said...

Ahh...don't you love it when your life revolves around poop. Never thought you would see the day, back in your single years.

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it. Still working on Bryant. It's always nice when they volenteer