WHAT MATTERS MOST


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To Grandmother's House We Go...

Saturday afternoon we decided to head up to visit with my Grandparents. I am so lucky that they are still both alive. My Grandpa will be 93 on April 1. I guess we all feel time is ticking and you never know when it will be the last time. We also thought they would enjoy seeing Briley for the first time. We had a nice time visiting with them. Following our visit we met up with my brother John and his family for dinner. We decided on Mc Donalds and not for the food but because we figured the kids can run around while we sat and visited. After a while we did leave and go over to his place for a while. After Ryann had made Blake and then Brody cry we knew it was time to go. We got all the kids in their PJs and headed home. Within 10 minutes they were all asleep....kids sleeping is always a beautiful thing. It was much better than staying home!

My Grandmother has the hardest time keeping her eyes open for pictures.

Grandpa scared Briley at first.

Ryann and Briley

Addy thinking she is a big girl. She loves holding Briley!

Vanessa calming Briley down. She is a baby whisper.



Tyler turned 12 yesterday! I can't belive how old he is.



Vanessa, Tyler, and John

Alyssa and Blake


Brody, Ryann, and Kaitlyn

No comments: