WHAT MATTERS MOST


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Poor Nikki

Sunday and Monday morning Nikki and I were busy making Alyssa's birthday invitations. She is inviting her whole class and a few other friends to her party. We decided on an Aquatic center that is close to our house to hold the party. Like I want to have 30 kids running around MY house. I am so glad Nikki is here to help make 30 invitations. I could have kept it simple and just printed off a simple invitation but that wouldn't be my style to keep it simple now would it! Monday morning we were at the table and Nikki stands up and bumps her head on the ugly lamp that hangs off centered over our kitchen table. Nikki and I both laugh and Ryann who is sitting next to me says, "Your a Mom but your a stupid Mom." Right after we get done telling her that wasn't very nice Nikki turns around to see Addison with the tube of diaper rash ointment for Briley that she had left on the couch. Addy had opened the tube and squeezed it and needless to say made a mess on herself and the couch with it. We just laughed and then I added in that maybe Ryann is right...just teasing her. She is NOT a stupid Mom! Later Monday I was gone visiting with the Kylee's Principal and teacher again (UHHHhhh I think Kylee's teacher is really trying to change or at least is going to try and make an effort). I come home and Briley is asleep on the couch. She is just the cutest thing. She had the start to a black eye. Nikki had her laying next to her on the couch and all of a sudden she rolled off and landed on our wood floor. She felt so bad as any mother would. Briley was so sad that she cried herself to sleep. Our entertainment is laughing at things the kids do or dumb things we do.

It is much darker in person.


We made girl versions and boy versions even though the boy ones still aren't the most masculine. The tag hanging down says

"Let's Splish and Splash

Laugh and Play

Join us to Celebrate

Alyssa's 8th Birthday!

On the back of the flip flop has 4-1-1 on the party.

No comments: