WHAT MATTERS MOST


Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

Easter was pretty simple this year. The Easter bunny brought Kylee and Alyssa some money in eggs, a little candy, and some earrings. They are saving up their money for a Nintendo DSI. The are getting pretty close. Ryann got a Sleeping Beauty barbie doll, coloring book, and a little candy. Addy got a big fluffy soft puppy that she loves, a book, and a little candy. After their egg hunt they did not need much candy. We went to Church and later that evening had our two nieces that are going to college away from home over to our house for dinner. The girls enjoyed dying some eggs. It was a simple, nice, quiet Easter and I loved it. Late that night I went and picked up my mom from the airport.



Addison has a love-hate relationship with the camera. It is all smiles or crying!








I am finding that the older I get the less I want to put an effort into getting their pictures taken because it can be the most unfun thing trying to get that perfect picture when they have no interest in having one taken in the first place. I snapped these just as we were out the door to church. We go early in the morning and to get myself ready with my thick obnoxious hair and then 4 more heads of hair done and out the door is a taunting task. When I was pregnant with Ryann and found out that she was going to be a girl I cried because the thought of one more head of hair to do before church flashed into my mind. I HATE being late to church or anywhere for that matter.
Dying Easter Eggs




Just finished with Dinner and Desert

Our Niece Rachel trying Cherry Pie for the first time. One of Elliott's and his Dad's favorite and he was shocked that she had never tried it...her verdict on the pie...


Not so much. She ate the crust and around the cherries.

No comments: