WHAT MATTERS MOST


Sunday, March 18, 2012

We're Going to Disneyland Surprise!

We decided to surprise our girls with a trip to Disneyland and The American Girl store. Just so we are perfectly clear...Disneyland is much cheaper considering we have 4 girls.

Wednesday morning I woke the girls up 15 min earlier. This was a bad idea for Addy whom is not much of a morning person. I told them we had a surprise for them and sent them on a treasure hunt that would lead to their surprise. It was suppose to be a box with a Mickey balloon that would float out with a poem attached. Unfortunately, the night before when I was setting everything up the balloon popped while I was trying to put it in the box...:( so sad. I just folded up the balloon around the poem and put it in a smaller box. After the poem I gave them a bag of treat for the trip. I made them Mickey Mouse shaped pancake and off to school they went. I tried to get everything ready while they were gone and we left shortly after they got out of school.

Notice creepy Addy...
We spent 3 days at Disneyland. The weather was great the first day but go worse each day after. Saturday was cold and rainy which meant Disney was dead and we got on rides fast.




Our first ride...Thunder Mountain. This was my favorite ride as a kid. I was almost afraid to go on it because what if it would disappoint me and ruin my good memory of it. Nope still loved it!! So did the girls! It was great because all of the girls were tall enough to go on all of the rides except one. Ryann is our chicken but she was a good sport.


Waiting for the parade...







We had lunch at Ariel's Grotto. While you eat all the princesses come to your table.

I made autograph books for the younger 3 girls. They loved seeing the different characters and getting their autographs.


Dumbo in the rain

Around 3 the girls had enough of the cold rain and we headed back to the hotel for surprise #2.


Kylee collects AG dolls and loves to make stop motion videos and hairstyle video for YouTube. She has never been to an AG store and was VERY excited to go. She now has 11 dolls. Each girl got to pick out a doll and a few outfits and could not wait to get back to the hotel to look at everything they picked out.


Yes it is two-story! And the doll chosen was the doll of the year Mckenna.

No comments: