WHAT MATTERS MOST


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Making Hair Bows


I recently got all of Addy's summer clothes down. 3T summer clothes is a good size because their are LOTS of cute outfits I bought for Ryann that have naturally passed down to Addison. That is one benefit of having the same sex born the same time of year. You get to reuse those adorable outfits that you loved. It is amazing the memories clothes can have. It is also crazy that Addison is actually wearing 3T clothes. I decided to be ahead of the game this year and make a bunch of cute hair bows to match. Lots of her outfit are Gymboree and I have the matching bows for those outfits. But I wanted all of her clothes to have cute bows. Especially because Addy doesn't have a lot of hair and putting a bow in it is the only option. It took me about a week to finish them all. The larger ones are for Ryann.
Now all we need is some summer weather...

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

I wish my daughter would keep cute bows in her hair! Any sort of clip she pulls out. She rather have her ragged hair down or throw a headband on. Once in awhile I can tie her hair up in a rubber band! Maybe one day she will actually like the thought of doing her hair nice!