WHAT MATTERS MOST


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Elephants

Elliott goes to see Addy this morning. Addy says, "Look Dad, st-ick-y." while pointing to the snot coming out of her nose.

While I was fixing Alyssa's hair this morning she told me the three things she is scared of and never want to do:
Driving a car
Fixing her hair
Cooking
Looks like she will live with us forever!
(I am surprised that picking out her outfit isn't on there, yes I still do that too)
She said she is afraid she will blow the house up if she cooks.

4 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

so why did you name this post "ELephants?"

Bob and Amelia Fawson said...

WOW! Your work is cut to make her become independant!!! I guess all of you had no fears...couldn't wait to drive for one! I love reading what my grandchildren say.

Angela said...

Jenni- I really didn't know what to call it and was in a hurry and that was the first thing that came to my mind.

The Jonas Family said...

gottcha!