WHAT MATTERS MOST


Friday, February 19, 2010

Who's Coming?

Last night while the older 3 girls were all snuggled in their beds we were up with Addy. She is not a big fan of going to sleep. Elliott thought it was a good idea to tickle her instead....because that would calm her down and make her sleepy... She has the cutest laugh and you just can't help but laugh so I didn't stop him. After he was done he asked her if she knew who was coming next week for a visit (his parents will stop by on their way to AZ).

She replied, "Jesus".....

Does she know something we don't?

But then again when he asked her who dumped out all the blocks at the top of the stairs she blamed Colin. My friends 13 month old who was not over since last Friday.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I didn't post your comment. Thank you so much, Angela. You are a wonderful woman. I have always adored you. Your words really helped me. Thank you again.
Love,
Steph

Steph said...

I so wish He would come next week. What a relief that would be!