WHAT MATTERS MOST


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SUPERCROSS

In April, Elliott exposed me to my first Supercross race. I have seen parts of them on TV but have never been to one in person. Much to my surprise it was a lot of fun. First off going anywhere without kids is fun. We were lucky because it had stopped raining that evening so we didn't have to sit in any rain. It was really cold but we layered and were fine. It was a good race between Chad Reed and James Stewart. I didn't really care who won but it was fun seeing them passing each other up (alright maybe I wanted Chad Reed to win a little). It is pretty amazing seeing them ride those bikes. They make it look so easy when in reality it is not and would be scary to go over those jumps. And the start of the race where they all head towards the same corner at the same time...eeeeeekkk. . . .s-c-a-r-y!








No comments: