WHAT MATTERS MOST


Friday, June 4, 2010

Christmas Trees

On day Addy came to me and told me she wanted a "Christmas tree". I thought this was odd and asked her if she wanted a "Christmas tree?" She nodded and got all excited....okay? I explained to her that it is not Christmas time so we can't get one right now. She replied, "oohhhh" and ran off. Later that day she got all excited when I opened up the pantry. She started jumping up and down and pointing saying, "Christmas tree, Christmas tree!".......Ohhhhhh, Rice Crispy Treat!! Duh?

She still calls it a Christmas tree even after a week worth of attempts of helping her. Now they are called a Rice Christmas Tree! For now we can live with that.

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

cute, the things they say!

I love to eat homemade Rice Christmas trees! :)