WHAT MATTERS MOST


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chopped!!

October 28th


Well I took the plunge and joined the official Mom Club and now have short hair. I had 8 inches cut off and had it donated. I didn't think I could donate my hair because I color it but Panetine takes it regardless. All I can say is sorry for the poor person that gets a wig with my hair...have fun with it. I have REALLY thick hair and it is ugly curly in the back and strait in the front. It is a chore to take care of and to get it to look half way decent. Can I tell you how refreshing it is to have short hair! I am loving it and wonder why I waited so long to do it. I also had it darkened. Last time I chopped my hair was over 11 years ago and kept it short for only two before growing it back out.

2 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

I love your hair cut. At the end of summer I cut 4 inches off and that felt nice, especially with all the heat in AZ! I let it grow out for a little while (my hubby likes it better longer), but then I end up cutting it for a change. I have been blond for a while and now I think I want to go dark, at least darker. We will see.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! I bet you feel lighter now too. That much hair weighs you down. Did you lose 2 or 3 lbs that day?